Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI): Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Jeff Farmer, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of BJ's Restaurants (NASDAQ: BJRI) but cut the valuation range midpoint to $38 from $39 after 3Q16 confirmed fears of a significant slowdown in BJRI’s top-line. The company pointed to modestly improving 4Q-to-date same-store sales (SSS) while reducing its near-term unit growth forecast which the analyst sees as "slight positives from an otherwise underwhelming report".
BJRI posted 3Q16 EPS of $0.30, a penny below our estimate and $0.03 below the Street, on a 3.4% SSS decline (lower mix from lunch, election drag, a difficult CA lap) and 210bps store-level margin contraction.
The valuation range drops to $37-39 from $38-$40 and equates to 7.0-7.5x 2017E EBITDA.
Shares of BJ's Restaurants closed at $35.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- Yahoo! (YHOO) PT Lowered to $43 at RBC Capital
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades FMC Corp. (FMC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!