Bj's Restaurants, Inc. (BJRI): Cutting Valuation Range - Wells Fargo
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wells Fargo analyst, Jeff Farmer, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of BJ's Restaurants (NASDAQ: BJRI) but cut the valuation range midpoint to $38 from $39 after 3Q16 confirmed fears of a significant slowdown in BJRI’s top-line. The company pointed to modestly improving 4Q-to-date same-store sales (SSS) while reducing its near-term unit growth forecast which the analyst sees as "slight positives from an otherwise underwhelming report".
BJRI posted 3Q16 EPS of $0.30, a penny below our estimate and $0.03 below the Street, on a 3.4% SSS decline (lower mix from lunch, election drag, a difficult CA lap) and 210bps store-level margin contraction.
The valuation range drops to $37-39 from $38-$40 and equates to 7.0-7.5x 2017E EBITDA.
Shares of BJ's Restaurants closed at $35.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!