Biogen (BIIB): nusinersen Is In the Stock - Leerink
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Geoffrey Porges, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) following Biogen’s disclosure of positive pivotal and phase II trial data for spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) treatment with nusinersen.
The analyst believes that most of the value of nusinersen is already reflected in Biogen’s stock price. However, there could be another $8-$9 on approval, presuming regulators grant the company the broad label they are seeking.
No change to the price target of $367.
Shares of Biogen closed at $298.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- UBS Downgrades Dynegy (DYN) to Sell
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following FTC Complaint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!