Biogen (BIIB): Trading Opportunity Into December - BMO
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Ian Somaiya, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) after hosting an expert call that may present a trading opportunity. The expert argued that the evidence supporting the amyloid hypothesis of AD outweighs the evidence that undercuts it, but suggested that patient selection and trial design/execution key to demonstrating benefit to support regulatory approval.
He went on to estimate that Lilly's EXPEDITION-3 trial has a ~60% probability of success, with BIIB’s aducanumab >70% as long as rates of ARIA-E can be reduced with titration. The analyst believes that this presents a possible trading opportunity in BIIB with sola Phase 3 and aducanumab titration data (both in December).
No change to the price target of $304.
Shares of Biogen closed at $313.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gigamon (GIMO) PT Raised to $58 at Needham & Company Ahead of Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!