Biogen (BIIB): Trading Opportunity Into December - BMO
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital analyst, Ian Somaiya, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) after hosting an expert call that may present a trading opportunity. The expert argued that the evidence supporting the amyloid hypothesis of AD outweighs the evidence that undercuts it, but suggested that patient selection and trial design/execution key to demonstrating benefit to support regulatory approval.
He went on to estimate that Lilly's EXPEDITION-3 trial has a ~60% probability of success, with BIIB’s aducanumab >70% as long as rates of ARIA-E can be reduced with titration. The analyst believes that this presents a possible trading opportunity in BIIB with sola Phase 3 and aducanumab titration data (both in December).
No change to the price target of $304.
Shares of Biogen closed at $313.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) IP Deal 'Better Than Expected - BMO
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Symantec (SYMC) to $27; Reiterates Hold
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Morgan Stanley (MS) to $49; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!