Biogen (BIIB): Trading Opportunity Into December - BMO
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst, Ian Somaiya, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Biogen (NASDAQ: BIIB) after hosting an expert call that may present a trading opportunity. The expert argued that the evidence supporting the amyloid hypothesis of AD outweighs the evidence that undercuts it, but suggested that patient selection and trial design/execution key to demonstrating benefit to support regulatory approval.
He went on to estimate that Lilly's EXPEDITION-3 trial has a ~60% probability of success, with BIIB’s aducanumab >70% as long as rates of ARIA-E can be reduced with titration. The analyst believes that this presents a possible trading opportunity in BIIB with sola Phase 3 and aducanumab titration data (both in December).
No change to the price target of $304.
Shares of Biogen closed at $313.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) Risk/Reward 'Massively Skewed to the Upside' - Baird
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!