BioMarin Pharma (BMRN): Four Domain Field Data Stronger Than Previous Two Domain Data - Leerink
- Wall St. edges higher, supported by banks, telecoms
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Joseph Schwartz, reiterated his Outperform rating on share of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) after connecting with patient advocates and seeing additional clinical data including all four domains of the primary endpoint. The analyst believes that this appears stronger than the two-domain data presented previously.
The analyst stated "we are encouraged by growing awareness and improving diagnostic protocols for the disease, which could ultimately boost patient identification and long term Brineura sales. However, we noticed a lower propensity to treat patients in ex-US geographies". This led the analyst to temper his outlook for markets beyond the US borders.
No change to the price target of $127.
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $91.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Eldorado Resorts (ERI) Ahead of Acquisition
- Berenberg Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!