BioMarin Pharma (BMRN): Four Domain Field Data Stronger Than Previous Two Domain Data - Leerink
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Joseph Schwartz, reiterated his Outperform rating on share of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) after connecting with patient advocates and seeing additional clinical data including all four domains of the primary endpoint. The analyst believes that this appears stronger than the two-domain data presented previously.
The analyst stated "we are encouraged by growing awareness and improving diagnostic protocols for the disease, which could ultimately boost patient identification and long term Brineura sales. However, we noticed a lower propensity to treat patients in ex-US geographies". This led the analyst to temper his outlook for markets beyond the US borders.
No change to the price target of $127.
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $91.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts TransDigm (TDG) at Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $150.00 at BMO Capital; Keeps 'Market Perform'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!