BioMarin Pharma (BMRN): Four Domain Field Data Stronger Than Previous Two Domain Data - Leerink
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Joseph Schwartz, reiterated his Outperform rating on share of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) after connecting with patient advocates and seeing additional clinical data including all four domains of the primary endpoint. The analyst believes that this appears stronger than the two-domain data presented previously.
The analyst stated "we are encouraged by growing awareness and improving diagnostic protocols for the disease, which could ultimately boost patient identification and long term Brineura sales. However, we noticed a lower propensity to treat patients in ex-US geographies". This led the analyst to temper his outlook for markets beyond the US borders.
No change to the price target of $127.
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $91.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) Presents Updated Vosoritide Phase 2 Data in Achondroplasia; Mean Annualized Growth Velocity Similar to Lower Dose
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!