BioMarin Pharma (BMRN): Cutting PT on PDFUA Extension and Financing - Wedbush
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) after PDUFA date for Brineura for CLN2 disease was delayed to April 27, 2017 and an advisory committee meeting was announced.
The analyst considers the PDUFA extension and plans for an advisory committee for Brineura treatment of CLN2 disease as a minor negative. Due to the high unmet need, she believes Brineura is likely to receive first-pass approval.
The price target drops to $104 from $108.
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $95.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!