BioMarin Pharma (BMRN): Cutting PT on PDFUA Extension and Financing - Wedbush
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) after PDUFA date for Brineura for CLN2 disease was delayed to April 27, 2017 and an advisory committee meeting was announced.
The analyst considers the PDUFA extension and plans for an advisory committee for Brineura treatment of CLN2 disease as a minor negative. Due to the high unmet need, she believes Brineura is likely to receive first-pass approval.
The price target drops to $104 from $108.
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $95.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
- UBS Raises Price Target on Lowe's Cos. (LOW) Following Analyst Meeting
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!