BioMarin Pharma (BMRN): Cutting PT on PDFUA Extension and Financing - Wedbush
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) after PDUFA date for Brineura for CLN2 disease was delayed to April 27, 2017 and an advisory committee meeting was announced.
The analyst considers the PDUFA extension and plans for an advisory committee for Brineura treatment of CLN2 disease as a minor negative. Due to the high unmet need, she believes Brineura is likely to receive first-pass approval.
The price target drops to $104 from $108.
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $95.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Unilever ADR (UL) to Equalweight
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust (PEI) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, FDA
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!