BioMarin Pharma (BMRN): BMN-270 Update Is An Incremental Positive - Baird
- Wall St dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Baird analyst, Michael Ulz, reiterated his Outperform on shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) on the heels of the BMN-270 update which he views as an incremental positive.
After the close, BioMarin announced that UK regulators approved continued enrollment in the Phase 1/2 study of BMN-270 (gene therapy) in Hemophilia A. Importantly, continuation indicates regulators are not overly concerned with Factor VIII expression above the normal range (two patients >150%) or ALT elevations. Additionally, the study was amended to allow dose optimization ahead of the Phase 2b study expected to begin in 2H17.
The analyst is encouraged these updates and reiterated his Outperform rating.
No change to the price target of $115.
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $86.87 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Starts BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) at Outperform, Says Next Gen Disease Treaments Drive 2017 Bull Outlook
- Preferred Bank (PFBC) PT Raised to $65 at FBR Capital Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Flowserve Corp. (FLS) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!