BioMarin (BMRN) PT Raised to $120 at Piper Jaffray
- Futures fall on Trump's protectionist address
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Calls Apple's (AAPL) Claims 'Baseless'
- Unease over Trump sends dollar to one-and-half month low
- Kate Spade (KATE) Said to Attract Interest from Coach (COH) and Michael Kors (KORS) - Bloomberg
- European stocks fall, investors seek safety after Trump address
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Joshua Schimmer reiterated an Overweight rating and lifted his price target on BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) to $120.00 (from $107.00) following Q2 results and raised guidance.
Schimmer commented, "After the close, BMRN reported strong 2Q results and raised FY2016 guidance based on Vimizim and to a lesser extent Kuvan as well as lower opex. BMRN continues its transition to profitability, with the company achieving non-GAAP profitability this quarter. As key pipeline programs graduate to commercialized ones over the next 12-18 months and the topline continues to grow, BMRN is increasingly committed and well-positioned to its goal of non-GAAP profitability in 2017. Reiterate OW though PT moves to $120 (from $107)..."
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $99.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $99 at Jefferies Following 2Q Beat
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades TIM Participacoes (TSU) to Overweight
- Credit Suisse Starts BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN) at Outperform, Says Next Gen Disease Treaments Drive 2017 Bull Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!