BioMarin (BMRN) PT Raised to $120 at Piper Jaffray
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Joshua Schimmer reiterated an Overweight rating and lifted his price target on BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) to $120.00 (from $107.00) following Q2 results and raised guidance.
Schimmer commented, "After the close, BMRN reported strong 2Q results and raised FY2016 guidance based on Vimizim and to a lesser extent Kuvan as well as lower opex. BMRN continues its transition to profitability, with the company achieving non-GAAP profitability this quarter. As key pipeline programs graduate to commercialized ones over the next 12-18 months and the topline continues to grow, BMRN is increasingly committed and well-positioned to its goal of non-GAAP profitability in 2017. Reiterate OW though PT moves to $120 (from $107)..."
Shares of BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. closed at $99.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Matador Resources (MTDR) Following Announced Offerings
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!