Bio-Rad Labs (BIO): Raising PT On Multi Year Opportunity - Jefferies
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Brandon Couillard, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Bio-Rad Labs (NYSE: BIO) as trough valuation on trough earnings leads the analyst to believe that BIO is the most under-appreciated asset in his universe.
The analyst believes that after the migration to a single global ERP is complete, BIO will be on the cusp of a profit margin & ROIC inflection point to a base case of >$10 of EPS power in 2020. Expectations are low & the path to structurally higher FCF/ROIC seems increasingly plausible.
The price target goes to $225 from $200.
Shares of Bio-Rad Labs closed at $151.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Good Quarter But Can It Continue - Jefferies
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!