Bio-Rad Labs (BIO): Raising PT On Multi Year Opportunity - Jefferies
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brandon Couillard, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Bio-Rad Labs (NYSE: BIO) as trough valuation on trough earnings leads the analyst to believe that BIO is the most under-appreciated asset in his universe.
The analyst believes that after the migration to a single global ERP is complete, BIO will be on the cusp of a profit margin & ROIC inflection point to a base case of >$10 of EPS power in 2020. Expectations are low & the path to structurally higher FCF/ROIC seems increasingly plausible.
The price target goes to $225 from $200.
Shares of Bio-Rad Labs closed at $151.66 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- T-Mobile (TMUS) PT Raised to $46 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!