Biggest Takeaway from Valeant (VRX) Call is 2017 Revs and EBITDA Expected to Be Below 2016 - Evecore ISI's Raffat
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Evecore ISI analyst Umer Raffat said by far the biggest takeaway from Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) call is that 2017 revenues and EBITDA is expected to be below 2016. The CFO flagged generic competition against Isuprel, Virazole, Syprine, Mephyton etc.
Raffat said the single biggest question in his inbox: is 2017 EBITDA more like ~$4.2B or more like <$3.9B? "I asked mgmt a very specific question on the call with numbers and bridge into 2017, but we didn't hear hard numbers," he commented.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Teleflex (TFX) Ahead of Vascular Solutions (VASC) Acquisition
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesUmer Raffat
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!