Biggest Takeaway from Valeant (VRX) Call is 2017 Revs and EBITDA Expected to Be Below 2016 - Evecore ISI's Raffat
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Evecore ISI analyst Umer Raffat said by far the biggest takeaway from Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) call is that 2017 revenues and EBITDA is expected to be below 2016. The CFO flagged generic competition against Isuprel, Virazole, Syprine, Mephyton etc.
Raffat said the single biggest question in his inbox: is 2017 EBITDA more like ~$4.2B or more like <$3.9B? "I asked mgmt a very specific question on the call with numbers and bridge into 2017, but we didn't hear hard numbers," he commented.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Remains Sidelined on Comerica (CMA) Following 4Q Report
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Verisk Analytics (VRSK) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesUmer Raffat
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!