Biggest Takeaway from Valeant (VRX) Call is 2017 Revs and EBITDA Expected to Be Below 2016 - Evecore ISI's Raffat
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Evecore ISI analyst Umer Raffat said by far the biggest takeaway from Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) call is that 2017 revenues and EBITDA is expected to be below 2016. The CFO flagged generic competition against Isuprel, Virazole, Syprine, Mephyton etc.
Raffat said the single biggest question in his inbox: is 2017 EBITDA more like ~$4.2B or more like <$3.9B? "I asked mgmt a very specific question on the call with numbers and bridge into 2017, but we didn't hear hard numbers," he commented.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesUmer Raffat
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!