Best Buy (BBY) Rated Strong Sell at Off Wall Street
- Wall Street falls as post-election winners lag
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Agrees to Pay $7.2B for Misleading Investors in Sale of RMBS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) was rated strong sell at Off Wall Street with a price target of $28, according to a contact. Analysts expressed caution on Best Buy's key drivers of growth.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wal-mart (WMT), J.C. Penney (JCP), Other Retailers Show Strength on Market Open
- Caterpillar (CAT) Off Lows as Einhorn was Previously Negative
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Short Sales, Trader Talk
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!