Best Buy (BBY): Shares Are Fully Valued - UBS
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS analyst, Michael Lasser, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Buy Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) heading into the 3Q report. The analyst thinks that this quarter, "the setup for BBY’s shares is vastly different than last period".
The stock has rallied, expectations have moved up, and the industry data has improved. We model a 1.0% domestic comp, in-line with cons. & exceeding the -2.1% CE retail sales decline for the first 2 months of the Q. We think the gap between BBY's comp & NPD CE growth remained wide. Though, the co. will lap tougher multi-year gains in 3Q relative to 2Q. This could that mean its outperformance of the industry starts to slow.
SSS should be supported by the iPhone 7 launch & unit growth of 4K TVs (CE faces easier compares in 2H) No change to the price target of $38 but the analyst stated that he thinks the shares are fully valued.
Shares of Best Buy closed at $39.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- MKM Partners Favors Asset-Light Lodging Stocks; Updates Ratings - (BEL) (CHH) (H) (HLT) (IHG) (MAR) (STAY) (WYN)
- Benchmark Remains Bullish as Marcus Corporation (MCS) Announces Wehrenberg Theaters Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!