Best Buy (BBY): Shares Are Fully Valued - UBS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst, Michael Lasser, reiterated his Neutral rating on shares of Buy Best Buy (NYSE: BBY) heading into the 3Q report. The analyst thinks that this quarter, "the setup for BBY’s shares is vastly different than last period".
The stock has rallied, expectations have moved up, and the industry data has improved. We model a 1.0% domestic comp, in-line with cons. & exceeding the -2.1% CE retail sales decline for the first 2 months of the Q. We think the gap between BBY's comp & NPD CE growth remained wide. Though, the co. will lap tougher multi-year gains in 3Q relative to 2Q. This could that mean its outperformance of the industry starts to slow.
SSS should be supported by the iPhone 7 launch & unit growth of 4K TVs (CE faces easier compares in 2H) No change to the price target of $38 but the analyst stated that he thinks the shares are fully valued.
Shares of Best Buy closed at $39.98 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Barclays Upgrades Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) to Overweight
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!