Berenberg Upgrades Sanofi-Aventis (SNY) to Buy; Favorable Risk/Reward
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Berenberg upgraded Sanofi-Aventis (NYSE: SNY) from Hold to Buy with a price target of EUR93, saying risk/reward is favraoble.
Analyst Louise Pearson commented, "Sanofi shares have underperformed the healthcare index by 15% over the last 12 months, and have de-rated from 15x to just c13x forward earnings, making it the cheapest stock in our European large-cap universe. This performance is largely due to problems in the diabetes business. While there are still potential bumps in the road ahead, we feel that the shares have been overly discounted. The risk/reward opportunity is now favourable and we see over 30% upside to our price target. We upgrade to Buy."
Shares of Sanofi-Aventis closed at $39.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!