Berenberg Upgrades Coty Inc. (COTY) to Hold
- Dow, S&P hit highs; Trump comment hammers drug stocks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Berenberg upgraded Coty Inc. (NYSE: COTY) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $18.00, saying downside is more limited although it is still too early to buy.
Analyst Rosie Edwards commented, " We upgrade Coty to Hold (from Sell) after its recent share price underperformance (the shares have fallen by 25% since our initiation versus staples down by 6%). This was in part driven by disappointing Q1 2017 results; underlying top-line declines of 8% raised concerns around the group’s ability to accelerate growth and near-term headwinds have made FY20E profitability and EPS targets (19.6% EBITA margin and adjusted EPS of $1.53) harder to achieve. The downside to valuation, however, looks more limited."
Shares of Coty Inc. closed at $18.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Arista Networks (ANET) Following U.S. Customs and Border Protection Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!