Berenberg Upgrades Coty Inc. (COTY) to Hold
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Berenberg upgraded Coty Inc. (NYSE: COTY) from Sell to Hold with a price target of $18.00, saying downside is more limited although it is still too early to buy.
Analyst Rosie Edwards commented, " We upgrade Coty to Hold (from Sell) after its recent share price underperformance (the shares have fallen by 25% since our initiation versus staples down by 6%). This was in part driven by disappointing Q1 2017 results; underlying top-line declines of 8% raised concerns around the group’s ability to accelerate growth and near-term headwinds have made FY20E profitability and EPS targets (19.6% EBITA margin and adjusted EPS of $1.53) harder to achieve. The downside to valuation, however, looks more limited."
Shares of Coty Inc. closed at $18.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!