Berenberg Starts Ternium S.A. (TX) at Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Ternium S.A. (NYSE: TX) with a Buy rating and a price target of $28.50, saying its exposure to Mexico is more of an opportunity than risk.
Analyst Alessandro Abate commented, "We initiate coverage of Ternium with a Buy recommendation and a price target of USD28.50. Our valuation is based on a 4.5x EV/EBITDA multiple on our 2017E EBITDA. The recent pullback of the stock due to a perceived negative effect on the Mexican economy from potentially more stringent US protectionist measures is overstated, in our view. Ternium’s leadership in the fast-growing premium markets (Mexican automotive and white goods), just as the Mexican peso depreciates, is a further catalyst for our positive stance on the stock. The company benefits from a stable FCF which is very supportive for both shareholder returns and investments into value-added products that remain key for solid margins in the long term. The potential M&A upside increases the appeal of the stock, adding support to valuation if a joint venture with thyssenkrupp CSA/Brazil materialises. We would not exclude the possibility of a revaluation of the Usiminas stake if the economic outlook in Brazil improves."
Shares of Ternium S.A. closed at $24.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Columbus McKinnon (CMCO) to Buy
- UPDATE: CLSA Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Underperform
- Aegis Capital Assumes Concert Pharmaceuticals (CNCE) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!