Berenberg Starts Teck Resources (TCK) at Sell
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Berenberg initiated coverage on Teck Resources (NYSE: TCK) with a Sell rating and a price target of $10. Analysts Fawzi Hanano sees the stock as overvalued.
"Teck is a diversified miner with exposure to copper, zinc and steelmaking coal. Teck’s recent share price performance has been phenomenal, rising more than 300% ytd. We attribute Teck’s solid performance to several key drivers: 1) a strong change in sentiment following increased Chinese stimulus; 2) a rebounding zinc price at +42% ytd making it the bestperforming base metal; and 3) an equally impressive 35% rise in the coking coal price ytd. The latter is unique to Teck within our coverage with about one-third of the company’s earnings derived from its coal division. We believe that many of these drivers are set to reverse in the near term, potentially weighing heavily on Teck’s share price," said the analyst.
Shares of Teck Resources closed at $16.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- RBC Keeps United Natural Foods (UNFI) at 'Sector Perform' Following Q1 Report; Notes Cloudier Visibility
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades EMCOR Group (EME) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!