Berenberg Starts Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Goodyear Tire & Rubber (NASDAQ: GT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $36.00.
Analyst Paul Kratz commented, "We initiate on Goodyear with a Buy rating and price target of $36: We view Goodyear as the best defensive play against a downturn in the US autos market. The group’s strong cost discipline and growth in the premium sector should lead to far more resilient margins in a downcycle. Trading on c5x 2017E EV/EBITDA, Goodyear screens well versus global tyre peers given its margin and revenue growth profile. On EBIT, we are c2-4% above consensus, reflecting our more bullish view on margins."
Shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber closed at $29.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!