Berenberg Starts Goodyear Tire & Rubber (GT) at Buy
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Goodyear Tire & Rubber (NASDAQ: GT) with a Buy rating and a price target of $36.00.
Analyst Paul Kratz commented, "We initiate on Goodyear with a Buy rating and price target of $36: We view Goodyear as the best defensive play against a downturn in the US autos market. The group’s strong cost discipline and growth in the premium sector should lead to far more resilient margins in a downcycle. Trading on c5x 2017E EV/EBITDA, Goodyear screens well versus global tyre peers given its margin and revenue growth profile. On EBIT, we are c2-4% above consensus, reflecting our more bullish view on margins."
Shares of Goodyear Tire & Rubber closed at $29.92 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
- Dougherty & Co Starts Harmonic Inc. (HLIT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!