Berenberg Starts Ford (F) at Sell
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Ford (NYSE: F) with a Sell rating and a price target of $10.00.
Analyst Alexander Haissl commented, "We initiate coverage with a Sell rating and a price target of $10 – cycle worries well flagged, but risk on shareholder returns overlooked: We expect the stock to continue its de-rating, as we see meaningful risks to shareholder returns driven by lower operating cash flows and higher investments. Supplemental dividend payments, such as that seen in 2016, are unlikely, as not even the common dividend of $0.60/year is covered, on our 2017 estimates (taking pension payments into account). Contrary to management’s view, we see risk to potential cash inflows from Ford Credit given leverage above the company’s target range and deterioration in profitability. Ford’s current industrial cash balance of $24.3bn is above the target of $20bn, but we view uncovered returns as unsustainable."
Shares of Ford closed at $11.79 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!