Berenberg Starts Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (FCAU) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV (NYSE: FCAU) with a Hold rating and a price target of EUR7.70.
Analyst Alexander Haissl commented, "We initiate on Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) with a Hold rating and a price target of €7.7, as we see meaningful upside risks from asset divestments being offset by cycle headwinds. Further asset divestments/spin-offs (Magneti Marelli, Maserati) have the potential to make FCA debt-free, which would re-rate the equity meaningfully. However, for the bull case to materialise the US cycle needs to be supportive, as solid cash flows from Chrysler offset cash burn from Fiat’s core business in the past."
Shares of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles NV closed at $7.54 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fiat Chrysler (FCAU) U.S. Auto Sales Fell 14% in November 2016, Wider than Expected
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!