Berenberg Starts Ferrari (RACE) at Buy
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Ferrari (NYSE: RACE) with a Buy rating and a price target of EUR65.00.
Analyst Alexander Haissl commented, "Ferrari's key advantage resides firmly in its brand power, which has been cultivated into a status beyond a typical luxury brand. The value of the brand is reflected financially in the company’s ability to raise prices, and we think this is the principal driver of earnings growth over the next five years. Since the mid- 1990s, Ferrari has increased average prices of its fleet by around +2.5% annually, based on our estimates. We view price rises of +4% as readily achievable over the coming years, closer to the inflation of higher-end luxury goods products, and margins rising to 25% by 2020E."
Shares of Ferrari closed at $53.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Aegis Capital Starts ZELTIQ Aesthetics (ZLTQ) at Buy; Likes Position in non-Invasive Fat Reduction
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!