Berenberg Starts Ferrari (RACE) at Buy
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Ferrari (NYSE: RACE) with a Buy rating and a price target of EUR65.00.
Analyst Alexander Haissl commented, "Ferrari's key advantage resides firmly in its brand power, which has been cultivated into a status beyond a typical luxury brand. The value of the brand is reflected financially in the company’s ability to raise prices, and we think this is the principal driver of earnings growth over the next five years. Since the mid- 1990s, Ferrari has increased average prices of its fleet by around +2.5% annually, based on our estimates. We view price rises of +4% as readily achievable over the coming years, closer to the inflation of higher-end luxury goods products, and margins rising to 25% by 2020E."
Shares of Ferrari closed at $53.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
- Instinet On Pandora (P) Preannouncement : "We Remain In Wait-And-See Mode"
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades FirstEnergy Corp. (FE) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRaising Prices, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!