Berenberg Starts Delphi Automotive PLC (DLPH) at Hold
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) with a Hold rating and a price target of $70.00.
Analyst Fei Teng commented, "We initiate with a Hold rating and price target of $70: Delphi is successfully repositioning itself into a high growth, high margin business through M&A and cost optimisation, and stands as one of the best quality businesses within its peer group. Its growth profile, margin resilience and best-in-class cash generation supports our constructive view of the company, but we also see downside risk to growth and pricing in its Powertrain division. On balance, we see Delphi as a high quality business with resilience to a volume downturn, but are wary of incremental political risk around emissions legislation and potential trade barriers with Mexico following the US election results."
Shares of Delphi Automotive PLC closed at $68.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Investor Day Offers Little New - Jefferies
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!