Berenberg Starts Delphi Automotive PLC (DLPH) at Hold
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) with a Hold rating and a price target of $70.00.
Analyst Fei Teng commented, "We initiate with a Hold rating and price target of $70: Delphi is successfully repositioning itself into a high growth, high margin business through M&A and cost optimisation, and stands as one of the best quality businesses within its peer group. Its growth profile, margin resilience and best-in-class cash generation supports our constructive view of the company, but we also see downside risk to growth and pricing in its Powertrain division. On balance, we see Delphi as a high quality business with resilience to a volume downturn, but are wary of incremental political risk around emissions legislation and potential trade barriers with Mexico following the US election results."
Shares of Delphi Automotive PLC closed at $68.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Cuts Delphi (DLPH) to 'Underweight' on Risk from Move to Electrification
- Dougherty & Co Starts Allscripts (MDRX) at Neutral
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!