Berenberg Starts Criteo S.A. (CRTO) at Buy
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $50.00.
Analyst Sarah Simon commented, "With organic growth of over 30% anticipated in 2016 and an adjusted EBITDA margin of 10.8% in 2015, Criteo is a profitable leader in global advertising technology. Furthermore, Criteo’s strong free cash flow gives it the ability to invest in further growth, both organically and via M&A. We believe that this will allow the company to maintain its very strong market position."
She added, "While Criteo’s “peers” have seemingly struggled with the leap from desktop to mobile, and have lowered guidance as a result, Criteo is well ahead in the mobile transition, with over 50% of its revenues coming from this platform. The company’s geographic diversification also renders it less vulnerable to growth constraints from header bidding technology."
Shares of Criteo S.A. closed at $33.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO): Cutting Estimates After Management Meeting - Jefferies
- Teradyne (TER) PT Raised to $28 at Deutsche Bank; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!