Berenberg Starts Criteo S.A. (CRTO) at Buy
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $50.00.
Analyst Sarah Simon commented, "With organic growth of over 30% anticipated in 2016 and an adjusted EBITDA margin of 10.8% in 2015, Criteo is a profitable leader in global advertising technology. Furthermore, Criteo’s strong free cash flow gives it the ability to invest in further growth, both organically and via M&A. We believe that this will allow the company to maintain its very strong market position."
She added, "While Criteo’s “peers” have seemingly struggled with the leap from desktop to mobile, and have lowered guidance as a result, Criteo is well ahead in the mobile transition, with over 50% of its revenues coming from this platform. The company’s geographic diversification also renders it less vulnerable to growth constraints from header bidding technology."
Shares of Criteo S.A. closed at $33.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!