Berenberg Starts Criteo S.A. (CRTO) at Buy
- Wall Street opens flat as investors assess earnings
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Criteo S.A. (NASDAQ: CRTO) with a Buy rating and a price target of $50.00.
Analyst Sarah Simon commented, "With organic growth of over 30% anticipated in 2016 and an adjusted EBITDA margin of 10.8% in 2015, Criteo is a profitable leader in global advertising technology. Furthermore, Criteo’s strong free cash flow gives it the ability to invest in further growth, both organically and via M&A. We believe that this will allow the company to maintain its very strong market position."
She added, "While Criteo’s “peers” have seemingly struggled with the leap from desktop to mobile, and have lowered guidance as a result, Criteo is well ahead in the mobile transition, with over 50% of its revenues coming from this platform. The company’s geographic diversification also renders it less vulnerable to growth constraints from header bidding technology."
Shares of Criteo S.A. closed at $33.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chardan Capital Markets Starts Clovis Oncology (CLVS) at 'Sell' With Price Target of $15
- Brean Capital Starts Logitech International (LOGI) at Buy
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!