Berenberg Starts Coty Inc. (COTY) at Sell
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Coty Inc. (NYSE: COTY) with a Sell rating and a price target of $23.00.
Analyst Rosie Edwards commented, "We are cautious about top-line growth, which is critical for share price outperformance: Coty and P&G have separately been losing share, both reporting negative organic top-line growth. We don’t believe Coty’s exposure to growth will change materially following its acquisition of P&G’s beauty portfolio with a slightly more favourable geographic mix (higher EMs) offset by a weaker category mix (inclusion of hair). We, therefore, have factored in only modest improvements (to c1% by FY19E). This will be offset by portfolio rationalisation, focused on fragrances, with management signalling that 6-8% of the business will be discontinued."
Shares of Coty Inc. closed at $24.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Microsoft (MSFT) to $65 Following 1Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!