Berenberg Starts Coty Inc. (COTY) at Sell
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Coty Inc. (NYSE: COTY) with a Sell rating and a price target of $23.00.
Analyst Rosie Edwards commented, "We are cautious about top-line growth, which is critical for share price outperformance: Coty and P&G have separately been losing share, both reporting negative organic top-line growth. We don’t believe Coty’s exposure to growth will change materially following its acquisition of P&G’s beauty portfolio with a slightly more favourable geographic mix (higher EMs) offset by a weaker category mix (inclusion of hair). We, therefore, have factored in only modest improvements (to c1% by FY19E). This will be offset by portfolio rationalisation, focused on fragrances, with management signalling that 6-8% of the business will be discontinued."
Shares of Coty Inc. closed at $24.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Off Wall Street Removes 'Sell' Rating on Coty (COTY)
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!