Berenberg Starts Coty Inc. (COTY) at Sell
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Coty Inc. (NYSE: COTY) with a Sell rating and a price target of $23.00.
Analyst Rosie Edwards commented, "We are cautious about top-line growth, which is critical for share price outperformance: Coty and P&G have separately been losing share, both reporting negative organic top-line growth. We don’t believe Coty’s exposure to growth will change materially following its acquisition of P&G’s beauty portfolio with a slightly more favourable geographic mix (higher EMs) offset by a weaker category mix (inclusion of hair). We, therefore, have factored in only modest improvements (to c1% by FY19E). This will be offset by portfolio rationalisation, focused on fragrances, with management signalling that 6-8% of the business will be discontinued."
Shares of Coty Inc. closed at $24.78 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Mercury Computer (MRCY) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Woodward (WWD) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!