Berenberg Starts CEMEX (CX) at Hold
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on CEMEX (NYSE: CX) with a Hold rating and a price target of $8.30.
Analyst Robert Muir commented, "We initiate coverage of CEMEX with a Hold rating and a price target of USD8.30 per American Depositary Share. CEMEX is a global building materials supplier and cement producer listed in the US and Mexico. Although it remains a consensual Buy among the sell-side, the stock has performed strongly in recent months and we struggle to see more value in the name at these levels. The shares have risen by 31% in the last three months and by 50% from post-Brexit lows. We recommend waiting for a better entry point."
Shares of CEMEX closed at $8.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!