Berenberg Starts CEMEX (CX) at Hold
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on CEMEX (NYSE: CX) with a Hold rating and a price target of $8.30.
Analyst Robert Muir commented, "We initiate coverage of CEMEX with a Hold rating and a price target of USD8.30 per American Depositary Share. CEMEX is a global building materials supplier and cement producer listed in the US and Mexico. Although it remains a consensual Buy among the sell-side, the stock has performed strongly in recent months and we struggle to see more value in the name at these levels. The shares have risen by 31% in the last three months and by 50% from post-Brexit lows. We recommend waiting for a better entry point."
Shares of CEMEX closed at $8.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) PT Lowered to $49 at FIG Partners Following 4Q EPS Beat
- RBC Capital Starts Performance Food Group (PFGC) at Sector Perform
- Mercury Computer (MRCY) PT Raised to $30 at Jefferies Following 2Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!