Berenberg Starts CEMEX (CX) at Hold
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on CEMEX (NYSE: CX) with a Hold rating and a price target of $8.30.
Analyst Robert Muir commented, "We initiate coverage of CEMEX with a Hold rating and a price target of USD8.30 per American Depositary Share. CEMEX is a global building materials supplier and cement producer listed in the US and Mexico. Although it remains a consensual Buy among the sell-side, the stock has performed strongly in recent months and we struggle to see more value in the name at these levels. The shares have risen by 31% in the last three months and by 50% from post-Brexit lows. We recommend waiting for a better entry point."
Shares of CEMEX closed at $8.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!