Berenberg Starts BorgWarner (BWA) at Sell
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on BorgWarner (NYSE: BWA) with a Sell rating and a price target of $28.00.
Analyst Fei Teng commented, "BorgWarner’s dependence on emissions reduction technologies to drive growth skews risks to the downside. In the medium term, automakers are likely to gain increasing comfort with emissions targets in Europe due to a history of over-estimating the technology cost curve. BorgWarner’s 100% exposure to powertrain means it is the single supplier most heavily at risk from deferred content launches if this risk materialises. We see organic growth slowing below the guided range of 4-6% for 2016-18 and margins coming under increasing pressure from volume and pricing risks."
Shares of BorgWarner closed at $36.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
- Deutsche Bank Reinstates Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) at Hold
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades AMC Networks (AMCX) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!