Berenberg Starts Accenture plc (ACN) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $140.00.
Analyst Georgios Kertsos commented, "We initiate coverage of Accenture with a Buy recommendation and a price target of USD140.00: We believe the stock provides an attractive investment opportunity for investors to gain exposure to the IT services industry, with an average seven-year return to shareholders (including dividends) of c20% pa. We see Accenture as the IT services leader with an unmatched global footprint and positioning to benefit from digital disruption, and a management team with solid execution capabilities."
Shares of Accenture plc closed at $117.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Seaport Global Securities Starts Chesapeake Utilities (CPK) at Neutral
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!