Berenberg Starts Accenture plc (ACN) at Buy
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $140.00.
Analyst Georgios Kertsos commented, "We initiate coverage of Accenture with a Buy recommendation and a price target of USD140.00: We believe the stock provides an attractive investment opportunity for investors to gain exposure to the IT services industry, with an average seven-year return to shareholders (including dividends) of c20% pa. We see Accenture as the IT services leader with an unmatched global footprint and positioning to benefit from digital disruption, and a management team with solid execution capabilities."
Shares of Accenture plc closed at $117.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Partners Downgrades McKesson (MCK) to Market Perform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) to $25
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) Bullish View Reiterated at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!