Berenberg Starts Accenture plc (ACN) at Buy
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Berenberg initiates coverage on Accenture plc (NYSE: ACN) with a Buy rating and a price target of $140.00.
Analyst Georgios Kertsos commented, "We initiate coverage of Accenture with a Buy recommendation and a price target of USD140.00: We believe the stock provides an attractive investment opportunity for investors to gain exposure to the IT services industry, with an average seven-year return to shareholders (including dividends) of c20% pa. We see Accenture as the IT services leader with an unmatched global footprint and positioning to benefit from digital disruption, and a management team with solid execution capabilities."
Shares of Accenture plc closed at $117.62 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Rockwell Collins (COL) at Hold
- MKM Partners Starts The Priceline Group (PCLN) at Buy
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts HEICO (HEI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!