Berenberg Downgrades Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) to Hold
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Berenberg downgraded Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE: BMY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $70.00.
Analyst Laura Sutcliffe commented, "One of the key risks to the short-term Buy case for Bristol has crystallised. Following the failure of CheckMate 026 – which evaluated IO drug Opdivo as monotherapy in first-line NSCLC in PD-L1 positive patients – we downgrade our recommendation for Bristol from Buy to Hold. While a lack of success in this particular trial has no impact on about half of Bristol’s IO opportunity, it affects the NSCLC space as a whole, and places Bristol on the back foot in a market where it has, up until now, dominated."
Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. closed at $60.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Remains Cautious on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Despite Decline; PT Lowered to $56
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!