Berenberg Downgrades Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (BMY) to Hold
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Berenberg downgraded Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. (NYSE: BMY) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $70.00.
Analyst Laura Sutcliffe commented, "One of the key risks to the short-term Buy case for Bristol has crystallised. Following the failure of CheckMate 026 – which evaluated IO drug Opdivo as monotherapy in first-line NSCLC in PD-L1 positive patients – we downgrade our recommendation for Bristol from Buy to Hold. While a lack of success in this particular trial has no impact on about half of Bristol’s IO opportunity, it affects the NSCLC space as a whole, and places Bristol on the back foot in a market where it has, up until now, dominated."
Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. closed at $60.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Remains Cautious on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Despite Decline; PT Lowered to $56
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!