Benefitfocus (BNFT): Positive FCF in '18 - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, John DiFucci, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Benefitfocus (NASDAQ: BNFT) after hosting investor meetings with head of IR Michael Bauer. Major themes of the conversations included cash flow expectations, balance between future growth and profitability, sales structure, partnership updates, cross selling opportunities, and the CFO search progress. The analyst is extending his model to 2018, when he estimates FCF will turn positive.
about 25% of the direct Large Employer sales team was refocused on National Accounts (>10k employees/ lives). Management expects to more than offset the recent decline to the Large Employer sales team with new hires in the near term to prepare for 2017 open enrollment. Additionally, they also anticipate growing both the National accounts and back to base sales teams given the current market demand.
Management noted multiple drivers of growth including larger deal size, additional product sales and an improving carrier business. While Management expects strong sustained growth, they remain cognizant of profitability goals of investors such as free cash flow and adj. EBITDA, and expect to witness gross margin expansion and operating leverage with economies of scale, increasing partner roles, and cross selling.
The price target increases to $50 from $45.
Shares of Benefitfocus closed at $42.03 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!