Benchmark Starts Rambus Inc. (RMBS) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Benchmark initiates coverage on Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Gary Mobley said, "Our investment thesis hinges on our belief Rambus will continue to forge deeper relationships with leading memory suppliers and system-on-chip companies. In essence, we believe Rambus will continue to shed its reputation as a patent troll and will increasingly engage with customers as a collaborative design, IP company, similar to ARM Holdings."
Shares of Rambus Inc. closed at $11.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Downgrades Stericycle (SRCL) to Underperform
- Brean Capital Raises Price Target on Deckers Outdoor (DECK) Following Strong 1Q
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Wynn Resorts (WYNN) to Reduce
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!