Benchmark Starts Rambus Inc. (RMBS) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
Benchmark initiates coverage on Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Gary Mobley said, "Our investment thesis hinges on our belief Rambus will continue to forge deeper relationships with leading memory suppliers and system-on-chip companies. In essence, we believe Rambus will continue to shed its reputation as a patent troll and will increasingly engage with customers as a collaborative design, IP company, similar to ARM Holdings."
Shares of Rambus Inc. closed at $11.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) Initiated with 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity on Forecast for Strong Long Term Subscriber Growth
- UBS Upgrades Apartment Investment Management (AIV) to Buy
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on ConAgra Foods (CAG) Following In-Line 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!