Benchmark Starts Rambus Inc. (RMBS) at Buy
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) to Underperform
Benchmark initiates coverage on Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Gary Mobley said, "Our investment thesis hinges on our belief Rambus will continue to forge deeper relationships with leading memory suppliers and system-on-chip companies. In essence, we believe Rambus will continue to shed its reputation as a patent troll and will increasingly engage with customers as a collaborative design, IP company, similar to ARM Holdings."
Shares of Rambus Inc. closed at $11.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Starts Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) at Neutral
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on NetApp (NTAP) to $36
- Seaport Global Securities Downgrades Regal Beloit (RBC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!