Benchmark Starts Rambus Inc. (RMBS) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Benchmark initiates coverage on Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Gary Mobley said, "Our investment thesis hinges on our belief Rambus will continue to forge deeper relationships with leading memory suppliers and system-on-chip companies. In essence, we believe Rambus will continue to shed its reputation as a patent troll and will increasingly engage with customers as a collaborative design, IP company, similar to ARM Holdings."
Shares of Rambus Inc. closed at $11.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FireEye (FEYE) PT Lowered to $35 at Oppenheimer; Sees Clearer Path In 2016
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) PT Lowered to $36 at UBS on Disappointing Q4, Outlook
- Piper Jaffray Reiterates Overweight on DaVita (DVA) Following Strong 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!