Benchmark Starts Rambus Inc. (RMBS) at Buy
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
Benchmark initiates coverage on Rambus Inc. (NASDAQ: RMBS) with a Buy rating and a price target of $16.00.
Analyst Gary Mobley said, "Our investment thesis hinges on our belief Rambus will continue to forge deeper relationships with leading memory suppliers and system-on-chip companies. In essence, we believe Rambus will continue to shed its reputation as a patent troll and will increasingly engage with customers as a collaborative design, IP company, similar to ARM Holdings."
Shares of Rambus Inc. closed at $11.18 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NQ Mobile (NQ) Rated New Buy at Rosenblatt
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) at Outperform
- Credit Suisse Reinstates The Blackstone Group (BX) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!