Benchmark Raises Price Target on Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) to $51.79
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark reiterated a Buy rating on Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO), and raised the price target to $51.79 (from $45.92). Benchmark believes that the Company has a compelling fiscal ’18 growth profile, now assuming an R* release that has rolled forward. Analysts also see announced future content for GTA Online as player engagement catalysts and related monetization opportunity.
Analyst Mike Hickey commented, "We expect continued near term financial upside and forward accelerated earnings growth with an anticipated Rockstar release in ’18. We suspect continued growth in digital sales will create a compelling margin profile. It could consider M&A as the Company is resource constrained, in our view."
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $46.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Crown Holdings (CCK) Following 3Q
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!