Benchmark Raises Price Target on Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) to $51.79
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Benchmark reiterated a Buy rating on Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO), and raised the price target to $51.79 (from $45.92). Benchmark believes that the Company has a compelling fiscal ’18 growth profile, now assuming an R* release that has rolled forward. Analysts also see announced future content for GTA Online as player engagement catalysts and related monetization opportunity.
Analyst Mike Hickey commented, "We expect continued near term financial upside and forward accelerated earnings growth with an anticipated Rockstar release in ’18. We suspect continued growth in digital sales will create a compelling margin profile. It could consider M&A as the Company is resource constrained, in our view."
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $46.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!