Benchmark Raises Price Target on Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO) to $51.79
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark reiterated a Buy rating on Take-Two Interactive (NASDAQ: TTWO), and raised the price target to $51.79 (from $45.92). Benchmark believes that the Company has a compelling fiscal ’18 growth profile, now assuming an R* release that has rolled forward. Analysts also see announced future content for GTA Online as player engagement catalysts and related monetization opportunity.
Analyst Mike Hickey commented, "We expect continued near term financial upside and forward accelerated earnings growth with an anticipated Rockstar release in ’18. We suspect continued growth in digital sales will create a compelling margin profile. It could consider M&A as the Company is resource constrained, in our view."
Shares of Take-Two Interactive closed at $46.11 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Instinet (Nomura) Downgrades Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!