Benchmark Raises Price Target on Marcus Corporation (MCS) to $28.19
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Benchmark reiterated a Buy rating on Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS), and raised the price target to $28.19 (from $26.11), following an NDR. Benchmark estimates that the domestic box office will close the quarter up +11% per screen and believes sales were $140M vs the Street's $134M estimate. Benchmark also estimates adjusted EPS was $0.41 compared to the Street at $0.38.
Analyst Mike Hickey commented, "We estimate the Company could report better than expected sales, OIBDA and adjusted EPS performance versus Street Consensus and Benchmark estimates; both theatrical and hotel operating segments have been consistently exceeding Benchmark estimates. We remain constructive on the Company’s ability to drive OIBDA acceleration and anticipate their forward growth profile will benefit from a strengthening fiscal ’17 box office slate and potential Theater Network growth through M&A where we expect the deal market will continue to trend favorably."
Shares of Marcus Corp. closed at $24.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on T-Mobile (TMUS) to $55 Following 3Q Report
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!