Benchmark Raises Price Target on Marcus Corporation (MCS) to $28.19
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Benchmark reiterated a Buy rating on Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS), and raised the price target to $28.19 (from $26.11), following an NDR. Benchmark estimates that the domestic box office will close the quarter up +11% per screen and believes sales were $140M vs the Street's $134M estimate. Benchmark also estimates adjusted EPS was $0.41 compared to the Street at $0.38.
Analyst Mike Hickey commented, "We estimate the Company could report better than expected sales, OIBDA and adjusted EPS performance versus Street Consensus and Benchmark estimates; both theatrical and hotel operating segments have been consistently exceeding Benchmark estimates. We remain constructive on the Company’s ability to drive OIBDA acceleration and anticipate their forward growth profile will benefit from a strengthening fiscal ’17 box office slate and potential Theater Network growth through M&A where we expect the deal market will continue to trend favorably."
Shares of Marcus Corp. closed at $24.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!