Benchmark Electronics (BHE): Raising PT - Needham
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Sean Hannan, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Benchmark (NYSE: BHE) but raised his price target to $28 from $26 now that new leadership is at the helm.
BHE intends to continue its prior strategy for reinvigorating growth, achieving margin expansion and delivering more acceptable working capital management, more appropriate for their mix of business. Overall, estimates do not change considerably, but the analyst acknowledges that the company is on the right path for better internal execution in addition to building on an increasingly healthy revenue portfolio.
Shares of Benchmark closed at $24.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- CytoSorbents (CTSO) PT Raised to $10 at Maxim Group
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Rockwell Collins (COL) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!