Benchmark Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Benchmark downgraded Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $41.82.
Analyst Mike Hickey said, " We view the Company’s near term share price risk / reward profile balancing neutral. The Company’s shares have appreciated meaningfully, and could offer limited upside over the next couple of quarters, until execution risk is pacified and / or their fiscal ’16 growth opportunity takes shape within a current valuation consideration. The Company’s ability to cut operating expense in the future could be limited, requiring further emphasis on product performance. Management credibility remains high, and have consistently exceeded consensus."
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $38.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- ResMed (RMD) PT Lifted to $57 on Solid Q1
- BioMarin (BMRN) PT Lifted to $87 at Jefferies Posts Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!