Benchmark Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Hold
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Comps Fell 10%; Provides FY15 Outlook
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
Benchmark downgraded Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $41.82.
Analyst Mike Hickey said, " We view the Company’s near term share price risk / reward profile balancing neutral. The Company’s shares have appreciated meaningfully, and could offer limited upside over the next couple of quarters, until execution risk is pacified and / or their fiscal ’16 growth opportunity takes shape within a current valuation consideration. The Company’s ability to cut operating expense in the future could be limited, requiring further emphasis on product performance. Management credibility remains high, and have consistently exceeded consensus."
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $38.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Upgrades McDonald's (MCD) to Outperform
- Wedbush Upgrades Best Buy (BBY) to Neutral
- Ambarella (AMBA) PT Lifted to $72 at Ascendiant Capital on 'Beat and Raise'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!