Benchmark Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Hold
- SABMiller Rejects GBP 42.15/Share Offer From AB InBev SA (BUD)
- Wall St. turns negative as oil rally fades, tech stocks drag
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Growth Outlook
- Prince Alwalled Bin Talal Shows New 5.17% Stake in Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
- General Electric (GE) Announces New Energy Company: Current
Benchmark downgraded Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $41.82.
Analyst Mike Hickey said, " We view the Company’s near term share price risk / reward profile balancing neutral. The Company’s shares have appreciated meaningfully, and could offer limited upside over the next couple of quarters, until execution risk is pacified and / or their fiscal ’16 growth opportunity takes shape within a current valuation consideration. The Company’s ability to cut operating expense in the future could be limited, requiring further emphasis on product performance. Management credibility remains high, and have consistently exceeded consensus."
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $38.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Downgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Neutral; Moving to Sidelines as Model X Ramps
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Magellan Health (MGLN) to Reflect IA Contract Loss & FL Rate Reduction
- UPDATE: Citi Starts Michael Kors (KORS) at Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!