Benchmark Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Hold
- Market Wrap: Greece Worries Hit Markets; S&P 500 Now Flat on Year; Pending Home Sales Gain in May
- Celgene (CELG), Juno (JUNO) Announce 10-Year Collaboration Agreement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/29: (JUNO) (KITE) (AMD) HIGHER; (ETRM) (APOL) (HELI) LOWER (more...)
- Markets Shouldn't Discount Third Scenario in Greece - Deutsche Bank
- UPDATE: S&P Cuts Greece to 'CCC-'; Outlook Remains Negative (GREK) (NBG)
Benchmark downgraded Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $41.82.
Analyst Mike Hickey said, " We view the Company’s near term share price risk / reward profile balancing neutral. The Company’s shares have appreciated meaningfully, and could offer limited upside over the next couple of quarters, until execution risk is pacified and / or their fiscal ’16 growth opportunity takes shape within a current valuation consideration. The Company’s ability to cut operating expense in the future could be limited, requiring further emphasis on product performance. Management credibility remains high, and have consistently exceeded consensus."
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $38.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Downgrades SunTrust Banks (STI) to Perform
- UPDATE: Cantor Fitzgerald Starts Intersect ENT (XENT) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises the Price Target on Finish Line (FINL) Following Managements Call to Action
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!