Benchmark Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Hold
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Benchmark downgraded Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $41.82.
Analyst Mike Hickey said, " We view the Company’s near term share price risk / reward profile balancing neutral. The Company’s shares have appreciated meaningfully, and could offer limited upside over the next couple of quarters, until execution risk is pacified and / or their fiscal ’16 growth opportunity takes shape within a current valuation consideration. The Company’s ability to cut operating expense in the future could be limited, requiring further emphasis on product performance. Management credibility remains high, and have consistently exceeded consensus."
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $38.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Downgrades Capital One Financial (COF) to Market Perform
- Pepsico (PEP) Remains Buy-Rated at Jefferies Post Q1
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Lifted to $435 at Wedbush; Impressive AWS Profits
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!