Benchmark Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Hold
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/16: (SINO) (SCOK) (VIMC) Higher; (VHC) (AT) (COOL) Lower
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
Benchmark downgraded Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $41.82.
Analyst Mike Hickey said, " We view the Company’s near term share price risk / reward profile balancing neutral. The Company’s shares have appreciated meaningfully, and could offer limited upside over the next couple of quarters, until execution risk is pacified and / or their fiscal ’16 growth opportunity takes shape within a current valuation consideration. The Company’s ability to cut operating expense in the future could be limited, requiring further emphasis on product performance. Management credibility remains high, and have consistently exceeded consensus."
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $38.42 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Downgrades FMC Technologies (FTI) to Market Perform
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades Athlon Energy (ATHL) to Buy
- Topeka Capital Downgrades Bankrate (RATE) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!