Benchmark Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Hold
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q4 Earnings Print
- IBM (IBM) Posts Q3 EPS of $3.68
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/20: (SCOK) (ESI) (SHOR) Higher; (IBIO) (NCR) (CPXX) Lower
- Canadian Pacific (CP) Terminates Exploratory Conversations with CSX (CSX)
- JANA Partners Files 13D on Hertz Global (HTZ); Held Talks on Management/Board
Benchmark downgraded Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $41.82.
Analyst Mike Hickey said, " We view the Company’s near term share price risk / reward profile balancing neutral. The Company’s shares have appreciated meaningfully, and could offer limited upside over the next couple of quarters, until execution risk is pacified and / or their fiscal ’16 growth opportunity takes shape within a current valuation consideration. The Company’s ability to cut operating expense in the future could be limited, requiring further emphasis on product performance. Management credibility remains high, and have consistently exceeded consensus."
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $38.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades Align Technology (ALGN) to Buy
- UPDATE: Global Hunter Securities Downgrades Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) to Accumulate
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades PNC Financial (PNC) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!