Benchmark Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Hold
- Market Wrap: SanDisk Slumps on Outlook; Initial Claims Fall; FCC Drops Neustar
- Google (GOOG) Agreed to Pay Incoming CFO Ruth Porat $70M by 2016
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/26: (OXM) (OREX) (YHOO) Higher; (RH) (GME) Lower (more...)
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY15 EPS Outlook
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1, FY15
Benchmark downgraded Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) from Buy to Hold with a price target of $41.82.
Analyst Mike Hickey said, " We view the Company’s near term share price risk / reward profile balancing neutral. The Company’s shares have appreciated meaningfully, and could offer limited upside over the next couple of quarters, until execution risk is pacified and / or their fiscal ’16 growth opportunity takes shape within a current valuation consideration. The Company’s ability to cut operating expense in the future could be limited, requiring further emphasis on product performance. Management credibility remains high, and have consistently exceeded consensus."
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $38.42 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Myriad Genetics (MYGN) to Sell
- SanDisk (SNDK) Price Target Reduced to $80 at FBN
- Argus Downgrades Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!