Benchmark Cuts Price Target on Glu Mobile (GLUU) to $2.15; Reiterates Hold
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Benchmark maintained a Hold rating on Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU), and cut the price target to $2.15 (from $2.32), following the company's 3Q report. Sales were reported as $52M, compared to guidance of $50M – $52M, ahead of the Street's $51M. For 4Q the company reduced their core sales range to $38M to $40M from $40M – $45M. The Street estimate was $43M.
Analyst Mike Hickey commented, "We view the Company’s risk / reward valuation profile balancing neutral; benefiting from a reasonably strong track record for creating and sustaining hit games, potential restructuring program, mobile market growth, planned release of celebrity games, strong balance sheet, on-going valuation reset, recently announced share repurchase plan and compelling strategic partnerships with Hollywood, Celebrities and Tencent; offset by elevated execution risk from under-performing recent game releases now somewhat realized and a meaningful negative reset to our performance growth expectations. Short interest has increased 5% from the last quarter, now 13 days average volume."
Shares of Glu Mobile closed at $1.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!