Benchmark Cuts Price Target on Glu Mobile (GLUU) to $2.15; Reiterates Hold
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Wall Street set to open flat after record day
- Oil rallies over $50 despite OPEC output cut doubts
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Benchmark maintained a Hold rating on Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU), and cut the price target to $2.15 (from $2.32), following the company's 3Q report. Sales were reported as $52M, compared to guidance of $50M – $52M, ahead of the Street's $51M. For 4Q the company reduced their core sales range to $38M to $40M from $40M – $45M. The Street estimate was $43M.
Analyst Mike Hickey commented, "We view the Company’s risk / reward valuation profile balancing neutral; benefiting from a reasonably strong track record for creating and sustaining hit games, potential restructuring program, mobile market growth, planned release of celebrity games, strong balance sheet, on-going valuation reset, recently announced share repurchase plan and compelling strategic partnerships with Hollywood, Celebrities and Tencent; offset by elevated execution risk from under-performing recent game releases now somewhat realized and a meaningful negative reset to our performance growth expectations. Short interest has increased 5% from the last quarter, now 13 days average volume."
Shares of Glu Mobile closed at $1.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Tailored Brands (TLRD) to Buy
- Lionsgate (LGF): Starz Deal Accretive To A Cheap Stock - Brean Capital
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX): Investor Day Offers Little New - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!