Benchmark Cuts Price Target on Glu Mobile (GLUU) to $2.15; Reiterates Hold
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Benchmark maintained a Hold rating on Glu Mobile (NASDAQ: GLUU), and cut the price target to $2.15 (from $2.32), following the company's 3Q report. Sales were reported as $52M, compared to guidance of $50M – $52M, ahead of the Street's $51M. For 4Q the company reduced their core sales range to $38M to $40M from $40M – $45M. The Street estimate was $43M.
Analyst Mike Hickey commented, "We view the Company’s risk / reward valuation profile balancing neutral; benefiting from a reasonably strong track record for creating and sustaining hit games, potential restructuring program, mobile market growth, planned release of celebrity games, strong balance sheet, on-going valuation reset, recently announced share repurchase plan and compelling strategic partnerships with Hollywood, Celebrities and Tencent; offset by elevated execution risk from under-performing recent game releases now somewhat realized and a meaningful negative reset to our performance growth expectations. Short interest has increased 5% from the last quarter, now 13 days average volume."
Shares of Glu Mobile closed at $1.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!