Bellicum Pharma (BLCM): Raising PT On Accelerated BPX-501 Approval - Piper Jaffray
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Bellicum Pharma (NASDAQ: BLCM) announced a strategy to pursue a rapid path of approval for BPX-501, the company's allogeneic T-cell add-back with an "off switch". The EMA has agreed data that an expanded BP-004 study could support approval under "exceptional circumstances" for pediatric patients in malignant and nonmalignant settings. The analyst e believes BPX-501 is a highly differentiated program and the broad ability to control cells is increasingly attractive in a CAR-T field that has suffered some safety concerns.
The company will also be advancing a CD19 targeting CAR-T with the CaspaCIDe "off-switch" which the analyst believes will be competitive.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Joshua Schimmer, reiterated his Overweight rating but rapid progress of BPX-501 towards approval pushes accelerated EU approval forward into 2018 resulting in a PT change from $25 to $31.
Shares of Bellicum Pharmaceuticals closed at $17.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Potential Capacity Crunch May Slow Momentum vs. Sprint (S) - FBR
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Host Hotels (HST) and Hyatt Hotels (H) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!