Bellicum Pharma (BLCM): Raising PT On Accelerated BPX-501 Approval - Piper Jaffray
- Futures rise as 'Trump rally' rolls on
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Bellicum Pharma (NASDAQ: BLCM) announced a strategy to pursue a rapid path of approval for BPX-501, the company's allogeneic T-cell add-back with an "off switch". The EMA has agreed data that an expanded BP-004 study could support approval under "exceptional circumstances" for pediatric patients in malignant and nonmalignant settings. The analyst e believes BPX-501 is a highly differentiated program and the broad ability to control cells is increasingly attractive in a CAR-T field that has suffered some safety concerns.
The company will also be advancing a CD19 targeting CAR-T with the CaspaCIDe "off-switch" which the analyst believes will be competitive.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Joshua Schimmer, reiterated his Overweight rating but rapid progress of BPX-501 towards approval pushes accelerated EU approval forward into 2018 resulting in a PT change from $25 to $31.
Shares of Bellicum Pharmaceuticals closed at $17.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Entergy (ETR) to $72 Following Announced PPA Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!