Bellicum Pharma (BLCM): Raising PT On Accelerated BPX-501 Approval - Piper Jaffray
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Bellicum Pharma (NASDAQ: BLCM) announced a strategy to pursue a rapid path of approval for BPX-501, the company's allogeneic T-cell add-back with an "off switch". The EMA has agreed data that an expanded BP-004 study could support approval under "exceptional circumstances" for pediatric patients in malignant and nonmalignant settings. The analyst e believes BPX-501 is a highly differentiated program and the broad ability to control cells is increasingly attractive in a CAR-T field that has suffered some safety concerns.
The company will also be advancing a CD19 targeting CAR-T with the CaspaCIDe "off-switch" which the analyst believes will be competitive.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Joshua Schimmer, reiterated his Overweight rating but rapid progress of BPX-501 towards approval pushes accelerated EU approval forward into 2018 resulting in a PT change from $25 to $31.
Shares of Bellicum Pharmaceuticals closed at $17.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
- Deutsche Bank Raises Price Target on IHS Markit (INFO) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Joshua Schimmer
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!