Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- Wall St. slips on President Trump's protectionist views
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative - Bloomberg
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Evercore ISI analyst Vijay Kumar reiterated a Buy rating while boosting estimates and his price target on Baxter International (NYSE: BAX) to $56.00 (from $52.00) following solid Q3 results and outlook.
FY 2016 EPS goes from $1.75 to $1.93, FY 2017 EPS from $2.10 to $2.20 and FY 2018 EPS from $2.60 to $2.75.
Shares of Baxter International closed at $48.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- CytoSorbents (CTSO) PT Raised to $10 at Maxim Group
- UPDATE: CLSA Downgrades Qualcomm (QCOM) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!