Barrington Research Downgrades Hologic (HOLX) to Market Perform
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Barrington Research downgraded Hologic (NASDAQ: HOLX) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Analyst Charley R. Jones said, "We are downgrading HOLX to a MARKET PERFORM rating from an OUTPERFORM rating as we would prefer to wait for a better risk/reward. We certainly recognize that the transformation to 3-D is just beginning. We are finally going to get some service growth in the breast health division, which has struggled during the transition to 3-D as a result of the one-year lag on service due to the first year being free as part of a manufacturer warranty. We are also aware that NovaSure has already gone through a meaningful step down in revenue, but the fact is that there are headwinds in each of HOLX’s other segments and at nearly 20x and a 40% debt to cap, we’d rather wait."
Shares of Hologic closed at $25.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades KLA-Tencor (KLAC) to Neutral - Correct
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades NCR Corp. (NCR) to Neutral
- ResMed (RMD) PT Lifted to $57 on Solid Q1
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!