Barrington Research Downgrades Hologic (HOLX) to Market Perform
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Barrington Research downgraded Hologic (NASDAQ: HOLX) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Analyst Charley R. Jones said, "We are downgrading HOLX to a MARKET PERFORM rating from an OUTPERFORM rating as we would prefer to wait for a better risk/reward. We certainly recognize that the transformation to 3-D is just beginning. We are finally going to get some service growth in the breast health division, which has struggled during the transition to 3-D as a result of the one-year lag on service due to the first year being free as part of a manufacturer warranty. We are also aware that NovaSure has already gone through a meaningful step down in revenue, but the fact is that there are headwinds in each of HOLX’s other segments and at nearly 20x and a 40% debt to cap, we’d rather wait."
Shares of Hologic closed at $25.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Hold
- Nomura Securities Downgrades National Bank of Greece (NBG) to Neutral
- UPDATE: RBC Capital Downgrades Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX) to Underperform; Analyst Notes Lofty Valuation and Depressed OSB Prices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!