Barrington Research Downgrades Hologic (HOLX) to Market Perform
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Barrington Research downgraded Hologic (NASDAQ: HOLX) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Analyst Charley R. Jones said, "We are downgrading HOLX to a MARKET PERFORM rating from an OUTPERFORM rating as we would prefer to wait for a better risk/reward. We certainly recognize that the transformation to 3-D is just beginning. We are finally going to get some service growth in the breast health division, which has struggled during the transition to 3-D as a result of the one-year lag on service due to the first year being free as part of a manufacturer warranty. We are also aware that NovaSure has already gone through a meaningful step down in revenue, but the fact is that there are headwinds in each of HOLX’s other segments and at nearly 20x and a 40% debt to cap, we’d rather wait."
Shares of Hologic closed at $25.86 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Kraft Foods Group (KRFT) to Neutral
- Akamai Technologies (AKAM) PT Trimmed at FBR Capital Despite 'Solid' Q3
- Cowen Cuts PT on Ballard Power (BLDP) to $3; Q3 Results, Lowered Outlook Don't Bolster Confidence
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!