Barrington Research Downgrades Hologic (HOLX) to Market Perform
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (XXII) (VVUS) Higher; (FLXN) (RAD) (PIR) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
Barrington Research downgraded Hologic (NASDAQ: HOLX) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Analyst Charley R. Jones said, "We are downgrading HOLX to a MARKET PERFORM rating from an OUTPERFORM rating as we would prefer to wait for a better risk/reward. We certainly recognize that the transformation to 3-D is just beginning. We are finally going to get some service growth in the breast health division, which has struggled during the transition to 3-D as a result of the one-year lag on service due to the first year being free as part of a manufacturer warranty. We are also aware that NovaSure has already gone through a meaningful step down in revenue, but the fact is that there are headwinds in each of HOLX’s other segments and at nearly 20x and a 40% debt to cap, we’d rather wait."
Shares of Hologic closed at $25.86 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Downgrades Pier 1 Imports (PIR) to Market Perform
- Steel Dynamics (STLD) PT, Estimates Raised at BofA/Merrill Lynch on Guidance Hike
- UPDATE: Northland Starts Acacia Research (ACTG) at Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!