Barclays Upgrades Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) to Overweight
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 8:15 AM EST)
Barclays upgraded Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $155.
Analyst Geoff Meacham sees several positives in 2017, including "1) fewer macroeconomic headwinds, 2) restoration of Soliris growth with gMG expansion, 3) pipeline maturation with Soliris in NMO and DGF as well as 1210 moving forward. We don’t view the 10-Q delay and whistleblower investigation as carrying risk of substantial Soliris sales restatement."
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $119.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Barclays Upgrades Synovus Financial (SNV) to Equalweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!