Barclays Upgrades Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) to Overweight
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 8:15 AM EST)
Barclays upgraded Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $155.
Analyst Geoff Meacham sees several positives in 2017, including "1) fewer macroeconomic headwinds, 2) restoration of Soliris growth with gMG expansion, 3) pipeline maturation with Soliris in NMO and DGF as well as 1210 moving forward. We don’t view the 10-Q delay and whistleblower investigation as carrying risk of substantial Soliris sales restatement."
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $119.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Herbalife's (HLF) Debt Package News Seen as 'Enormous Positive' at Pivotal Research
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Upgrades Brixmor Property (BRX) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!