Barclays Upgrades Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) to Overweight
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 8:15 AM EST)
Barclays upgraded Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $155.
Analyst Geoff Meacham sees several positives in 2017, including "1) fewer macroeconomic headwinds, 2) restoration of Soliris growth with gMG expansion, 3) pipeline maturation with Soliris in NMO and DGF as well as 1210 moving forward. We don’t view the 10-Q delay and whistleblower investigation as carrying risk of substantial Soliris sales restatement."
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $119.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!