Barclays Upgrades Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN) to Overweight
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 8:15 AM EST)
Barclays upgraded Alexion Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ALXN) from Equalweight to Overweight with a price target of $155.
Analyst Geoff Meacham sees several positives in 2017, including "1) fewer macroeconomic headwinds, 2) restoration of Soliris growth with gMG expansion, 3) pipeline maturation with Soliris in NMO and DGF as well as 1210 moving forward. We don’t view the 10-Q delay and whistleblower investigation as carrying risk of substantial Soliris sales restatement."
Shares of Alexion Pharmaceuticals closed at $119.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- Barclays Upgrades Synovus Financial (SNV) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!