Barclays Starts Talend SA (TLND) at Equalweight
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Barclays initiates coverage on Talend SA (NASDAQ: TLND) with a Equalweight rating and a price target of $28.00.
Analyst Raimo Lenschow commented, "We are initiating coverage of Talend with an Equal Weight rating and $28 price target. The company is a strong vendor in the core data integration market and uses an open source model to differentiate itself. It has very interesting growth opportunities in the emerging Big Data and Cloud integration markets where it is partly enjoying a first mover advantage. We expect the company will be free cash flow positive from FY2016 year onwards, which we see as a significant factor for the sustainability of the business going forward."
Shares of Talend SA closed at $29.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!