Barclays Raises Price Target on Autodesk (ADSK) Ahead of 3Q
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Barclays reiterated an Overweight rating on Autodesk (NASDAQ: ADSK), and raised the price target to $81.00 (from $75.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings release. Barclays is expecting ~140k new model adds, up from 125k last quarter since this is the first quarter all of ADSK's unit volume funnels through new model subs. ADSK said some customers hoarded suites before they end-oflived on 8/1, which could have pulled forward some demand, but new model adds should still be higher q/q.
Analyst Saket Kalia commented, "We think 3Q revenue and subs will be fine, but 4Q faces a tough comparable, as 3Q benefits from unshipped backlog, prompting us to trim 4Q estimates. Tactically, for 3Q we think maintenance ARPS will be higher than expected, while we right-size our admittedly previously high new model ARPS. Net-net, this keeps 3Q the same, trims 4Q17 and FY18, but keeps FY19 and FY20 roughly unchanged - we raise our PT to $81 (from $75) based on ~20x (from ~18x) our FY20E FCF of ~$1B."
Shares of Autodesk closed at $78.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBarclays, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!