Barclays Downgrades Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) to Equalweight
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 29, 2016 8:08 AM EST)
Barclays downgraded Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $125.00 (from $130.00). Analyst Geoff Meacham sees less compelling risk-reward.
Shares of Johnson & Johnson closed at $113.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Church & Dwight Co. Inc. (CHD) to Hold
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
- Barclays Downgrades Xilinx (XLNX) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Downgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!