Barclays Boosts PT on Alexandria Real Estate (ARE) to $121 Following Q2 Results
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Barclays is lifting its price target on Overweight-rated Alexandria Real Estate Equities (NYSE: ARE) from $113 up to $121 following recent quarterly results.
The firm commented today,
We are updating our model to reflect 2Q16 results. Second-quarter FFO of $1.36 per share (+3.9% YOY) was $0.02 below our estimate but in line with consensus. Management narrowed its FY2016 FFO guidance range to $5.48-5.54 (from $5.46-$5.56), maintaining the same midpoint. SSNOI growth was solid in 2Q16 (+4.9% GAAP, +6.4% cash on a YOY basis). Management raised SSNOI guidance to 2.5-4.5% on a GAAP basis and 4.0-6.0% on a cash basis (from 2.0%-4.0% GAAP, 3.5%-5.5% cash). ARE also reported strong rental rate increases (+27.1% GAAP, +9.3% cash).
The company was active on the portfolio management front. It announced the acquisition of One Kendall Square for $725 million (a 664K square foot campus in Cambridge, MA). The transaction is expected to close over the next few months and achieve a 5.8% stabilized yield. In addition, ARE entered into a joint venture with TIAA to sell 45% interests in two San Diego properties for total proceeds of $256 million. The NOI contribution from the company's development pipeline continues to become more visible; it placed three additional projects (~406K square feet, $167 million estimated cost) into service in the quarter. After producing $14 million incremental NOI from development deliveries in 1H16, the company expects to generate an additional $51-56 million of NOI in 2H16 and a further $130-140 million of NOI in 2017-2018.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- Wedbush Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) to $65 Following 3Q
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Tractor Supply (TSCO) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBarclays, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!