Bally Technologies (BYI) Lower; Boutique Investment Firm Downgrades to Sell
- UPDATE: Fed Says Economic Growth 'Increased in Most Regions' of U.S.
- Fed Committed to Accommodative Policy - Yellen
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 04/16: (ZLCS) (AKBA) (IMGN) Higher; (XGTI) (AEM) (ZN) Lower
- CBS Obtains Favorable REIT Ruling From The IRS (CBS) (CBSO)
Shares of Bally Technologies (NYSE: BYI) moved lower on Monday. According to chatter, the stock was downgrade to Sell by a boutique investment firm. The firm cited concerns about the stock's run, which it says was driven by hit games. Analysts believe a rally based on hit games is not sustainable. The firm placed a price target of $35.88 on the stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Motorola Solutions Inc. (MSI) to Neutral
- Imperial Capital Upgrades Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Starts Immunogen Inc. (IMGN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!