Bally Technologies (BYI) Lower; Boutique Investment Firm Downgrades to Sell
- Top 10 News for 12/09 - 12/13: Facebook Elevated; New, Mold-Breaking GM Leadership; Twitter Defies Critics
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Verizon (VZ) Nears Agreement to Sell Airwaves to T-Mobile (TMUS)
Shares of Bally Technologies (NYSE: BYI) moved lower on Monday. According to chatter, the stock was downgrade to Sell by a boutique investment firm. The firm cited concerns about the stock's run, which it says was driven by hit games. Analysts believe a rally based on hit games is not sustainable. The firm placed a price target of $35.88 on the stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe (ADBE) Subscription Model Booming, But Room for More - UBS
- Adobe (ADBE) Target Price Raised at FBR Post Q4; 'Market Perform' Maintained
- AerCap (AER) Unlike to Make Bad Deal on AIG's ILFC Unit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!