Bally Technologies (BYI) Lower; Boutique Investment Firm Downgrades to Sell
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
Shares of Bally Technologies (NYSE: BYI) moved lower on Monday. According to chatter, the stock was downgrade to Sell by a boutique investment firm. The firm cited concerns about the stock's run, which it says was driven by hit games. Analysts believe a rally based on hit games is not sustainable. The firm placed a price target of $35.88 on the stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Downgrades Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) to Market Perform; Removes from 'Top Picks' List
- Expedia (EXPE) Numbers Lifted at Susquehanna Ahead of Q1
- Nomura Securities Downgrades Ericsson (ERIC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!