Bally Technologies (BYI) Lower; Boutique Investment Firm Downgrades to Sell
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Staples (SPLS) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 1%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY15 EPS Below Consensus
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
Shares of Bally Technologies (NYSE: BYI) moved lower on Monday. According to chatter, the stock was downgrade to Sell by a boutique investment firm. The firm cited concerns about the stock's run, which it says was driven by hit games. Analysts believe a rally based on hit games is not sustainable. The firm placed a price target of $35.88 on the stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Upgrades Nortek (NTK) to Outperform
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Bullish Stance Reiterated at Wunderlich on Favorable Conditions
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) PT Raised to $16 at Piper Jaffray
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!