Bally Technologies (BYI) Lower; Boutique Investment Firm Downgrades to Sell
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/22: (DYN) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (ARO) (DRL) (AMPE) Lower (more...)
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Enters Multi-Year Keurig Licensing Agreement with Kraft Foods (KRFT)
Shares of Bally Technologies (NYSE: BYI) moved lower on Monday. According to chatter, the stock was downgrade to Sell by a boutique investment firm. The firm cited concerns about the stock's run, which it says was driven by hit games. Analysts believe a rally based on hit games is not sustainable. The firm placed a price target of $35.88 on the stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades AK Steel (AKS) to Neutral as Trade Duties Help Insulate Market (X) (STLD) (NUE)
- Marvell (MRVL) Price Target Reduced to $14 at UBS
- Transocean (RIG) PT Lowered to $29 at Goldman Following Monthly Fleet Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!