Bally Technologies (BYI) Lower; Boutique Investment Firm Downgrades to Sell
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Shares of Bally Technologies (NYSE: BYI) moved lower on Monday. According to chatter, the stock was downgrade to Sell by a boutique investment firm. The firm cited concerns about the stock's run, which it says was driven by hit games. Analysts believe a rally based on hit games is not sustainable. The firm placed a price target of $35.88 on the stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Canaccord Genuity Downgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Hold
- Infoblox (BLOX) PT Lifted to $22 at Piper Jaffray
- Aegis Capital Trims PT on Ctrip (CTRP) to $55; Robust Q3 Results Don't Offset Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!