Ball Corp (BLL) Added to Jefferies Franchise Pick List Calling it a 'FCF Machine'
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Philip Ng added Ball Corp (NYSE: BLL) to the Franchise Pick List. He also reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target to $94.00 (from $86.00).
Ng commented, "With BLL providing 2017 & 2019 guidance, it provides good earnings visibility and showcases the FCF potential of the the combined company. Implied 2H16 core FCF is tracking ~$800 mil, which gives us confidence there's upside to 2017 FCF guide, and we could see BLL reaching its 2019 FCF target a year early. We're swapping WRK for BLL as our franchise pick, which offers good secular growth and defensive exposure in a consolidating industry."
Shares of Ball Corp closed at $78.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Ionis Pharma (IONS): Cutting PT But Improving Fundamentals - BMO
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on WPX Energy (WPX) Following Delaware Basin Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Jefferies Franchise Pick List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!