Ball Corp (BLL) Added to Jefferies Franchise Pick List Calling it a 'FCF Machine'
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst Philip Ng added Ball Corp (NYSE: BLL) to the Franchise Pick List. He also reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target to $94.00 (from $86.00).
Ng commented, "With BLL providing 2017 & 2019 guidance, it provides good earnings visibility and showcases the FCF potential of the the combined company. Implied 2H16 core FCF is tracking ~$800 mil, which gives us confidence there's upside to 2017 FCF guide, and we could see BLL reaching its 2019 FCF target a year early. We're swapping WRK for BLL as our franchise pick, which offers good secular growth and defensive exposure in a consolidating industry."
Shares of Ball Corp closed at $78.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Western Digital (WDC) to $75; Reiterates Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Jefferies Franchise Pick List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!