Ball Corp (BLL) Added to Jefferies Franchise Pick List Calling it a 'FCF Machine'
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Philip Ng added Ball Corp (NYSE: BLL) to the Franchise Pick List. He also reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target to $94.00 (from $86.00).
Ng commented, "With BLL providing 2017 & 2019 guidance, it provides good earnings visibility and showcases the FCF potential of the the combined company. Implied 2H16 core FCF is tracking ~$800 mil, which gives us confidence there's upside to 2017 FCF guide, and we could see BLL reaching its 2019 FCF target a year early. We're swapping WRK for BLL as our franchise pick, which offers good secular growth and defensive exposure in a consolidating industry."
Shares of Ball Corp closed at $78.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Jefferies Franchise Pick List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!