Ball Corp (BLL) Added to Jefferies Franchise Pick List Calling it a 'FCF Machine'
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Philip Ng added Ball Corp (NYSE: BLL) to the Franchise Pick List. He also reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target to $94.00 (from $86.00).
Ng commented, "With BLL providing 2017 & 2019 guidance, it provides good earnings visibility and showcases the FCF potential of the the combined company. Implied 2H16 core FCF is tracking ~$800 mil, which gives us confidence there's upside to 2017 FCF guide, and we could see BLL reaching its 2019 FCF target a year early. We're swapping WRK for BLL as our franchise pick, which offers good secular growth and defensive exposure in a consolidating industry."
Shares of Ball Corp closed at $78.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Rambus (RMBS) Following 3Q Report
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Following 3Q Report
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Earnings, Jefferies Franchise Pick List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!