Baird Upgrades Knowles Corp (KN) to Outperform
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird upgraded Knowles Corp (NYSE: KN) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $20.00 (from $17.00).
Analyst Tristan Gerra commented, "Revenue and mix growth opportunities for Knowles include the emergence of new device classes with high mic content such as smart speakers and wireless headphones, potential mic upgrades in flagship smartphones, while the ramp of DSP-based mics and emerging technologies such as ultrasonic sensors represent medium-term opportunities as well. Knowles' balance sheet is improving. Gross margin next year could benefit from mix improvement."
Shares of Knowles Corp closed at $15.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Upgrades Caleres (CAL) to Positive
- RBC Capital Upgrades 3M (MMM) to Sector Perform
- Western Digital (WDC) PT Raised to $72 at Mizuho Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!