Baird Upgrades Knowles Corp (KN) to Outperform
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird upgraded Knowles Corp (NYSE: KN) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $20.00 (from $17.00).
Analyst Tristan Gerra commented, "Revenue and mix growth opportunities for Knowles include the emergence of new device classes with high mic content such as smart speakers and wireless headphones, potential mic upgrades in flagship smartphones, while the ramp of DSP-based mics and emerging technologies such as ultrasonic sensors represent medium-term opportunities as well. Knowles' balance sheet is improving. Gross margin next year could benefit from mix improvement."
Shares of Knowles Corp closed at $15.64 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $30 Following 4Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!