Baird Upgrades Calgon Carbon Corp. (CCC) to Outperform
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- Alkermes plc (ALKS) Announces Third ALKS 5461 Phase 3 Met Primary Endpoint in MDD
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird upgraded Calgon Carbon Corp. (NYSE: CCC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $19.00 (from $16.00) as several drivers come together.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "We believe 2017 estimates (excluding CECA acquisition) are calibrated correctly, and CCC could exceed expectations with higher-than-expected Mercury, municipal, and industrial market demand. Additionally, we believe the recent IMO ratification of the Ballast Water convention should drive growth in equipment sales for 5-7 years, beginning in 2018. We continue to see increasing interest in water-related names given recent headlines, and believe CCC will attract incremental investors as a water-adjacent play."
Shares of Calgon Carbon Corp. closed at $15.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baird Remains Sidelined on Seagate Technology (STX) Following 1Q EPS Beat
- Xilinx (XLNX) PT Bumped to $45 at Nomura, Remains Sidelined
- Halliburton (HAL) PT Raised to $61 at Nomura Following Q3
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Definitive Agreement, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!