Baird Upgrades Calgon Carbon Corp. (CCC) to Outperform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird upgraded Calgon Carbon Corp. (NYSE: CCC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $19.00 (from $16.00) as several drivers come together.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "We believe 2017 estimates (excluding CECA acquisition) are calibrated correctly, and CCC could exceed expectations with higher-than-expected Mercury, municipal, and industrial market demand. Additionally, we believe the recent IMO ratification of the Ballast Water convention should drive growth in equipment sales for 5-7 years, beginning in 2018. We continue to see increasing interest in water-related names given recent headlines, and believe CCC will attract incremental investors as a water-adjacent play."
Shares of Calgon Carbon Corp. closed at $15.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Wedbush Upgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Outperform; Signs of Inflection
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Definitive Agreement, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!