Baird Upgrades Calgon Carbon Corp. (CCC) to Outperform
- Wall Street set to open higher; Dow to hit record level
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird upgraded Calgon Carbon Corp. (NYSE: CCC) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $19.00 (from $16.00) as several drivers come together.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "We believe 2017 estimates (excluding CECA acquisition) are calibrated correctly, and CCC could exceed expectations with higher-than-expected Mercury, municipal, and industrial market demand. Additionally, we believe the recent IMO ratification of the Ballast Water convention should drive growth in equipment sales for 5-7 years, beginning in 2018. We continue to see increasing interest in water-related names given recent headlines, and believe CCC will attract incremental investors as a water-adjacent play."
Shares of Calgon Carbon Corp. closed at $15.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Barclays Upgrades Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) to Equalweight
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Antero Midstream Partners LP (AM) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Hot Upgrades, Upgrades
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Definitive Agreement, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!