Baird Starts Checkpoint Software (CHKP) at Neutral
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Baird initiates coverage on Checkpoint Software (NASDAQ: CHKP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $83.00.
Analyst Jayson Noland commented, "We are launching coverage of Check Point Software with a Neutral rating and $83 price target. We remain favorable on the IT Security market and Check Point’s leadership position within the category. Our concern is an intensifying competitive landscape which likely limits meaningful upside to the stock. We see shares as fairly priced in the current range."
Shares of Checkpoint Software closed at $75.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- KLR Group Starts Resolute Energy (REN) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Jayson Noland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!