Baird Starts Checkpoint Software (CHKP) at Neutral
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird initiates coverage on Checkpoint Software (NASDAQ: CHKP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $83.00.
Analyst Jayson Noland commented, "We are launching coverage of Check Point Software with a Neutral rating and $83 price target. We remain favorable on the IT Security market and Check Point’s leadership position within the category. Our concern is an intensifying competitive landscape which likely limits meaningful upside to the stock. We see shares as fairly priced in the current range."
Shares of Checkpoint Software closed at $75.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Community Health (CYH) to Underperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) to $91 Following Better Than Expected 3Q
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Jayson Noland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!