Baird Starts Checkpoint Software (CHKP) at Neutral
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird initiates coverage on Checkpoint Software (NASDAQ: CHKP) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $83.00.
Analyst Jayson Noland commented, "We are launching coverage of Check Point Software with a Neutral rating and $83 price target. We remain favorable on the IT Security market and Check Point’s leadership position within the category. Our concern is an intensifying competitive landscape which likely limits meaningful upside to the stock. We see shares as fairly priced in the current range."
Shares of Checkpoint Software closed at $75.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Check Point Software Technology (CHKP): Raising PT to $118 - Jefferies
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Jayson Noland
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!