Baird Starts California Water Service Group (CWT) at Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Baird initiates coverage on California Water Service Group (NYSE: CWT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $33.00.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "CWT has shown consistent execution and we believe the pending final decision on the 2015 general rate case in California should enable a step up in revenue and EPS beginning in 2017. Additionally, CWT should be able to recover losses as a result of the drought in California through constructive regulatory mechanisms. That said, we are waiting for a better entry point or increased earnings visibility from the final GRC decision before becoming more constructive."
Shares of California Water Service Group closed at $32.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- UPDATE: Benchmark Starts Cross Country Healthcare (CCRN) at Buy
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!