Baird Starts California Water Service Group (CWT) at Neutral
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Baird initiates coverage on California Water Service Group (NYSE: CWT) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $33.00.
Analyst Ben Kallo commented, "CWT has shown consistent execution and we believe the pending final decision on the 2015 general rate case in California should enable a step up in revenue and EPS beginning in 2017. Additionally, CWT should be able to recover losses as a result of the drought in California through constructive regulatory mechanisms. That said, we are waiting for a better entry point or increased earnings visibility from the final GRC decision before becoming more constructive."
Shares of California Water Service Group closed at $32.53 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- California Water Service (CWT) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Tesla (TSLA): Solid Quarter And Commentary, Raising Ests - Baird
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on General Dynamics (GD) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings, Ben Kallo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!